Flower meets fuschia // Collaboration Pt. 2

by - April 16, 2012

Hello everyone, this week is the best week ever for me. From last Friday until next Thursday, I'll have long holiday because the 12th graders will have their national exam. Yes, wish them luck!

Today, I wanna post my second oufit when Helena and me did the photoshoot. Yes, I know this is spring and summer time! So I chose my floral top made by my mother (she's super in sewing), fuschia shorts ( this is one of my favorite shorts) my strappy nude heels and accesories. Again, and again thank you Helena for the greatest photoshoot!


Sorry for the bad expression >.< I know I'm not photogenic!

*will give you bunch of photos*

 ouch my face >,<

another details..


See you at the next post!


By the way, you can see my new features and contribution HERE or below this post and also please help me HYPE my look at lookbook.nu, I'm newbie :D

You May Also Like

24 comments

  1. lovely outfit! perfect for summer x http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so pretty <3

    Its not necessarily to say sorry for everything in your post <33

    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable!! Cute style! ;)

    PS: We will launch the official METROX ONLINE STORE real soon!! Keep yourself updated, stylish girl! ;)

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love ur shoes
    n d fuschia n floral combo is so prety! :)
    new post on my blog
    xx
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spend your holiday wisely, dont be like me. Now, I desperately need a getaway! Lol. These routines are boring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that color of your pants ! I love pink :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty outfit! I especially love the bright pants :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh I would love to have a mother who's so good at sewing! the floral top ended up looking really pretty. the matching pink pants are cute too :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so adorable!
    The pink shorts and printed blouse is to die for!!

    Visit: http://pen-twister.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wewww, long holiday :))
    happy holiday ! ;D

    ohya, punya twitterkah ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i wish i could sew like your mom! keep the cute posts coming Lyz!




    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello hello! :) aku smak 6 hehehe thank you! i followed yours too =)
    anw having a mom like yours is really nice! that's a lovely top ;)

    http://aeidythomerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow u have a great mom! Love the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! Great color :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool pink short !!!


    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! Lovely color :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  17. the color of your shorts look like my jeans! love your cute top!

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hai! I'm Feli, from Indonesia. I'm holding a GIVEAWAY PARTY of 5 Vintage pieces + 50 Followed Back!

    Find how on vloething.blogspot.com
    Find your favorite vintage pieces on vloethingvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thank you for your comments!

Fyi, I rarely reply on comments, so if you have any questions regarding the products or anything, bump me on my e-mail, or on my instagram! I'll answer your questions there!

With Love, L