STYLE TREND #005 - BALLOON SLEEVES

by - June 17, 2017

SHEIN Balloon Sleeves Top - H&M High Waist Pants - Victoria Pointy Shoes - EVB Monochrome Bag

Hi guys, I'm back with another style trend! This is probably the last post for this series, because I will be reviewing lots of beauty stuffs (stay tuned..) and won't be taking any outfit photos soon :) Anyway, I'm so grateful that I can finally post this entry on my blog. I was so busy studying for my exam and focusing more on my online shop, so I had no time to post anything on my blog. Sorry for being mia :(

By the way, my beautiful top is from SHEIN. This top is really on trend because nowadays lots of retail brands like Zara, Stradivarius, Pull & Bear are producing so many kind of big sleeves top, whether it's like mine, or the other kinds. Plus, there's floral embroidery on my sleeves which makes my top look more feminime.

At first,  when I saw this top, I felt like this top is so unique! But I was kinda ashame to be honest, because this top has a baggy cutting that will make me look fat, so I wasn't confident. I asked my mom for opinion and she said that this top is so cool. So I immediately chose this top and I don't regret it at all! It is really trendy, elegant, feminime, yet I felt like an aristocrate when wearing this shirt.

 I also am really satisfied with my background! I've been searching for a great background in front of my house and I always want to try to take photos in front of this leaf wall, but everytime I want to take photos there, it's always in bad timing, either the sun light is too bright or the wall is blocked by cars. Finally I got a perfect timing!

“There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.” 

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love your top dear! ♥


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute top lissss

    http://breepluse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking gorgeous elly! :D

    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this top!
    transitional wardrobe ideas that helps you to look great from spring to summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice look

    Regards,
    Mrs. Aa
    www.bymrsaa.com

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thank you for your comments!

Fyi, I rarely reply on comments, so if you have any questions regarding the products or anything, bump me on my e-mail, or on my instagram! I'll answer your questions there!

With Love, L