like a tumblr post

I just saw ci michellehendra's post. it's titled : "The Tour to METRO - Gandaria City" and it is so so great:) I feel it looks like a tumblr post. very full of cute cute stuffs;) let's check HERE and you'll see her great post! She's such an adorable, pretty and cute blooger! I hope you and her will enjoy this post! don't forget to follow her too<3 @michellehendra.

this is the 'IT' girl:)


and this is her cute post as cute as tumblr:)


MORE PHOTOS ARE IN HER BLOG:) JUST CHECK HER!thanks:)

7 comments:

  1. Omg aaaaaa.. Thank you so much!!! ;)
    I feel so happy! ♥ you're indeed a great girl love! ♥

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos ! <33

    Xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha sama-sama ci:) jangan anggep aku stalker/org sok kenal ya, because I always do blogwalking.. hehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for following me..
    great blog you have :)
    following you back in bloglovin

    Kisses
    Nora
    http://noraliaayu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello nora:) thanks for following me back. would you mind if you follow my blog?9not via bloglovin') thanks!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS!
My instagram: @ellyzabeth_tan
Let's keep in touch! :)

Powered by Blogger.