these great videos!

by - August 07, 2011

OH MY GODDDD I THINK I GET SNSD VIRUS. I LOVE SNSD SO MUCHH, YEAA ALTHOUGH I DON'T REALLY CRAZY AND FREAK AS THE OTHER FANS. BUT I LOVE THEIR GREAT VIDEO!


GEE - SNSD (the first is korean version and the second is Japanese!)

 HOOT - SNSD

OH! - SNSD
 
GENIE (TELL ME YOUR WISH) - SNSD
MR. TAXI - SNSD

RUN DEVIL RUN - SNSD

just go click here if you want to see SNSD/ SM entertainment more! ----> http://www.youtube.com/user/sment

And still so many videos, but these are my most-favorite! And this is a bonus for you, Victoria Secret Show 2010 video, including akon and Katy Perry!
 
 
ENJOY!


You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. hi dear, are you like korean?hihih me too , i was see the video and totally awsome, they're cute, beauty and energic. actually i just like korean drama and this is frist time i see video snsd from you.
    oh ya, i hope we will be a friends :D

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.co

    @sabesabrina . i'll folback you dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe samehere, thanks! will follow your twitter soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog, I am following mind following back? (:
    x

    www.crystalvisionss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou, but I don't find you in my followers. so I can't follow your blog.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaaaw I'm SONE ^^
    Following you now, follow me back if you don't mind :)
    Thanks!

    Cheers,
    Nces ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks karin, I'm not sone but I just loved SNSD since I saw hoot mv a few weeks ago:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool videos! and fab blog, I'm following

    Look my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    Have a nice weekend :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, i was following you now :) hope you follow back me

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankyou, but I don't find you in my followers dear

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, they are so cute! Love the songs! Great post, darling! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thank you for your comments!

Fyi, I rarely reply on comments, so if you have any questions regarding the products or anything, bump me on my e-mail, or on my instagram! I'll answer your questions there!

With Love, L