tribeca vintage

by - October 14, 2011

Yes, this was our sweetest moment. Me and my beloved bestfriends, especially Michelle and Karina. This was our last photoshoot in Tribeca Park, Central Park Jakarta a few months ago. This photoshoot was made for our yearbook 2010-2011 BHK Junior High School's 'Unforgettable Moment'. Really I miss Michelle and Karina. I hope we'll meet each other sometime. (+ Dioni my other bestfriend). I'll post many photos for this very special post!

My photos alone. Really special thanks for my dear friends, Michelle, Karina,  Maria and Fang- fang for taking this awesome photos!




what I wore : Navy Shirt with stars motifs from Forever New - Black Leather Diesel Bag - Forever New Black Ruffle Skirt - Bronze Fladeo Flats - Black Studded Giordano Accecories

Me and my friends.

me and michelle <3


michelle, fang-fang, me, maria, karina



She's so photogenic.

Two stylish girls!


Thank you for your time to see my blog <3 By the way I was using my Pentax optio S50 for this photos. That is my old camera. It is digital camera, but now I don't use it anymore. See ya in the next post!


You May Also Like

10 comments

First of all, thank you for your comments!

Fyi, I rarely reply on comments, so if you have any questions regarding the products or anything, bump me on my e-mail, or on my instagram! I'll answer your questions there!

With Love, L