redder and creamer

        Finally back into the laptop. Tommorow is the last day of my final test (yayyyyyyy!) Wish me luck 0:)
I hate when I want to upload my photos from PC. It is so late like a tortoise. hahh. BY the way I wanna share my photos when I attended my cousin's wedding. I used my red outfit from Jakarta to Cierbon and used my white top when midodareni(it is kind of engagement) night.

self timer photos with Pentax Optio S50


Red Quirky T-shirt bought in Hongkong - Handmade Shorts - Giovanni Shoes - Unbranded Bag




Poige Cream Top - Zara Pants

sorry for bad resolution xx enjoy your day

4 comments:

  1. great photos! u have such a lovely blog!
    check out mine too if ud like:
    http://etbreadandbutter.blogspot.com

    xoxo, et

    ReplyDelete
  2. unique top :D

    glowingthedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so young and talented. great blog, dear. enjoyed your photos and style. so cool that you love korean stuff.... i'm korean. :) just followed you on bloglovin' and google, so totally hoping we can stay connected. happy new year, and cheers from usa!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS!
My instagram: @ellyzabeth_tan
Let's keep in touch! :)

Powered by Blogger.