Memoria di Verona
Seeing my old photos in Europe and this lovely key chain remind me of one of the sweetest city, Verona. I bet you've all known about Verona, since that city is so phenomenal. Yes, Verona, the city of Romeo and Juliet (known as Giuletta e Romeo there). And now I'll share some of great photos (the others are bad-_-') when my family and I were there. Enjoy!
1. Me in front of the hotel. I know my face looked exhausted there..
2. The flowers! I bet Indonesia doesn't have colorful flowers like they have.
3 & 4. Views I took from my bus. I hope I could born and live in Verona, haha.
5. Me with Giuletta statue! Lots of people (especially boys and men took their photos with their hand over Giuletta's right bust. It's crazy, but they believe it will give good luck to they who touch her right bust
6. Lots of people write their name with their couple! I want to write there, but my mom didn't allow me. She said if I wrote there, my love story will be the sam as Romeo and Juliet's. They died together in the name of love.
7. The entrance of Giuletta's house.
8. Arena Verona. Verona's little collosseum.
9. Verona's key chain. Me love! It's the most expensive key chain I've ever bought ( 7.5 euro)
And by the way, if you like to buy fake tattoos, faketattoos and I have teamed up to give you 10% discount voucher by typing "Disco Fever" when you buy them. Enjoy!
see you in the next post xx