Slouchy Friday

by - March 08, 2014

It has been a few weeks since my last post. Twelve grade is the toughest grade for me because everyday has their own tests.  Fortunately I have one day free before school mid test for me to go to mall with mom and mom took some photos of me with this very slouchy outfit.


I know that this kind of outfit is really "not me" but I have been loving this sweater I got from Forever21 because it's quite simple yet funky with those studs. I wore my sweater to school a few days ago when I was having Penabur's Try Out and lots of my friends told me that this sweater was really "something" HAHAHA

The pants that I wore is also my favorite pants at the moment because the material is really light and it is really comfortable. It is a little bit baggy, I know, but for this kind of day I really love something comfortable to be worn.

Forever 21 stud sweater - Uniqlo white pants - Charles & Keith strappy sandals - Kate Spade bag 


Anyway guys I've posted a blog post before about a website called "DressWe", you can take a look my review HERE if you're interested. hmmm I don't know what to write, sooo Ciao!
photography by Mom

xo.xo.xo.xo.xo.xx

You May Also Like

23 comments

  1. Love the details on the sweater! It really is "something" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww love the black and white outfits! Simple but fashionable! love it to death..

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania (@margaretavania)
    Fashion Beauty Blogger

    follow or drop your comment here : http://margaretavania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your bag more than I could explain. I have been wanting a Kate Spade bag for ages. So classy and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so cute cii <3
    and I love your bag ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. simple yet so so cute! :D miss you so much Lisa!


    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love how simple and chic is your outfit !
    Come and check our latest post ;)

    A&M

    ReplyDelete
  7. so simple but it looks so adorable kak<333

    x
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your black sweater, especially with the stud detailing! :)

    pettyair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet pictures and a lovely look - amazing shoes! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monochrome! Loving the studded sweater <3

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so tired lisaaa! :o
    btw love that jumper so much, it seems to be a comfy outfit to wear ;;)
    good luck for your exams!! :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this casual outfit looks so comfy :D

    http://www.furandbomb.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally love this laidback outfit of yours lisa! that pants looks so comfy indeed <3 walaupun slouchy gt teteup kece ah
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always adore simple black and white outfit. You look cute! :D
    Xx

    http://firdamelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! What can I say? ... intimidates me! Plots look!
    You have a figure like a model! And just as you pose!
    Great post! I congratulate the ability and talent to curiosity to me!
    I will always be coming back for more: *


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your black top and your bag <3 <3 <3

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your sweater!
    http://andreafdezpiedra.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bag! *envy
    Good Photos, dear :)
    www.michelleyeremi.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute sweater lisa! hihi

    xoxo, ditth
    http://ditthaniasuryanii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ouch, twelve grader too over here! Yep, try outs everywhere, study this and that, oh I can't wait for all this to end! Wishing you lots of luck <33 And it's really cool to have mom who can take your outfit photos properly. My mom can't even handle my camera haha xD

    BLOG | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thank you for your comments!

Fyi, I rarely reply on comments, so if you have any questions regarding the products or anything, bump me on my e-mail, or on my instagram! I'll answer your questions there!

With Love, L