A girl should be two things

by - April 05, 2014

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel 

First, don't tell me that you guys assume if I am copying others by writing a quote in the head of the post. It just suddenly pop out of my head, though. I am currently busy (I don't know how many times I should tell you guys that I am pretty  busy this month and next month) because I am facing national exam not less than 2 weeks) with stuffs in school. Despite the fact that I am facing national exam for the next two weeks, I still really miss writing on this blog. 

A few days back, I went to my cousin's sweet seventeen birthday in Hilton, Bandung. As genuine blogger (what the....)  I asked my mom to take some photos of me wearing this custom made fabulous dress. And heck yeah, this is my first time posting myself with full make up.

Anyway guys, I currently deactivate some of my social media account such as twitter and ask.fm which I activated before, so I now only have 2 active accounts which are the one and only this blog and my instagram. So if you want to catch me up you can follow my instagram.
UntitledCustom Made floral dress - New Look clutch - Nine West heels - Forever 21 accessories 

Pardon me for the bad quality and the editing, I used my pocket camera and my iphone so the quality was not really good. Also pardon me for that hair tie in my wrist, I didn't realize I used that thing in my wrist hahaha. Anyway, wish me bunch of luck for next two week's national exam!! finger crossed xxxx

-Photo taken by my lovely brother, Joshua  

You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. super pretty as always Lisaaaa! good luck for national exams! AYO JALANNNN!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. you definitely look classy and fabulous dear! I really love that dress :)

    xoxo,
    rae
    raellarina.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww youu look sooo maturee and prettyy >< love your hair-do <33 goodluck for your national exam! all the best! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! :) and the dress really looks so good on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ciii lisaa cantik bangettt!!!!
    the dress suits on you perfectly <333

    xoxo
    milkhaeunike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cieeeee~ lisa so prettyyyyyy~ x3
    love that dress, looks stunning on you :D
    UN next week nihhh~ good luck~ after that lets meet! :)

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. super pretty!!!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got both classy and fabulous with this look! The dress is lovely and I love your hair!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is so pretty,you loook so lovely!
    cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your dress and bag :)

    deasytantra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your dress!! :)

    thea,
    daintyworldofscience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your dress!! :)

    thea,
    daintyworldofscience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty dress! ;)
    ahaha ikat rambut kabel itu emang paling pas di tangan xD

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck for ur UN!
    Wah u look much more stunning with make up:)

    http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. still pretty kok lisss even with that accidental hair tie on your wrist (?) haha... happy holidays!

    summer giveaway on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thank you for your comments!

Fyi, I rarely reply on comments, so if you have any questions regarding the products or anything, bump me on my e-mail, or on my instagram! I'll answer your questions there!

With Love, L