Update

by - March 08, 2015

Here I am to give you some updates about my self.

1. I changed my instagram username to @ellyzabeth_tan [ the old one was @lisaandherworld ] because I feel like lisaandherworld is a bit overrated as time goes by.. hahaha :p
2. I am currently studying law now and I wanna be focus in my study so forgive me if I won't update my blog as often as I did before.
3. My current social media accounts are only instagram, blog, facebook (private), snapchat (private) and tumblr yet my messaging accounts are only line, whatsapp and bbm.
4. I will update more on my instagram rather on my blog so follow my instagram for more  updates! :)

You May Also Like

1 comments

First of all, thank you for your comments!

Fyi, I rarely reply on comments, so if you have any questions regarding the products or anything, bump me on my e-mail, or on my instagram! I'll answer your questions there!

With Love, L